Thursday, November 25, 2010

"It is here. I accept it. I receive it. Guide me."

It's Thanksgiving Day; and I'm giving thanks for so very much at this time in my life! Many of the challenges (lessons) in my life are evolving, thanks to a variety of synchronicities that have occurred, and I have so many blessings to be grateful for.

About 10 days ago I came across a key statement that I received through a spiritual reading that was done some years ago. Somehow, it seemed appropo for this time in my life, too: "It is here. I accept it. I receive it. Guide me." Thanks to many healers and transformers who have shown up in my life recently, not to mention my own Soul who I'm becoming more aware of and connected to, I am moving forward in my life in meaningful ways. I wish to thank the following in particular:

1) Dr. Zhi Gang Sha and his many world representatives and Mary Woodman here locally,
2) Bruno Groening and his powerful healing spirit that remains in our midst,
3) Dr. Mahendra Kumar Trivedi -- otherwise known as Guruji -- from India, and
4) Jacqueline Joy of Diamond Alignment.

It's getting late, so I'll share more in the near future! Blessings of Joy and deLight, in Deep Gratitude for so many, many Blessings, Dancing heart~~~

No comments: