Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"Accept the Unacceptable"

I continue to move through quite a bit of healing and release work, as of late. And one of the healing, releasing modalities that I've come across through a healer friend who introduced me to it is called the Paradox Process. I found it a very helpful process that moves you through literally clearing emotions, through simple feeling statements, about your life that you're not happy or satisfied about -- sort of like the opposite of saying affimations!

An overarching statement that they use in the Paradox release process is "Accept the Unacceptable." Wow, what a useful three-word phrase this has proved to be for me. "Accept the Unacceptable" has become a term, even a kind of mantra for me, that represents where I want to be going as I release all the old judgment that has enslaved me in my life.

Opening my heart to the "Dancing Heart" who I desire to become means forgiving myself - and all the aspects of me that I tend to struggle with. And all the horrible things I've discovered I've done in some of my pastlives, too! I also want to forgive others and their actions that sometimes disturb me; and what better way to do that than to let people off the hook with "Accept the Unacceptable!" Life on Earth is imperfect, I am imperfect, and everyone else is, too. So, here's to Accepting the Unacceptable - hoping and trusting that we're all doing the best that we can in the moment, and that we can likely do better next time :)

Here's a Youtube on "Forgiving the unforgivable" - another piece that might help you, too, Let Go of old judgmental parts of you.

Love, Light, and Deep Forgiveness and Self-love to all, Dancing heart~~~
p.s. By the way, my beautiful, unique, transformational healing baskets/bundles are on Mothers Day Special through the end of May! You can purchase them at: http://www.soulbaskets.com/baskets.htm.

1 comment:

raven said...

really thanks for sharing this wonderful post. it really has a big impact in my research and studies I will share this wonderful post to dance hamilton staff.