Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm Healing the Japanese... or Are the Japanese Healing Me?!?

It's been way too long since I've blogged here... Hope that you had a very Merry Christmas, everyone! And Happy Golden Age, too: As of this past 12/21 (Winter Solstice), we have entered a very special Time on our dear Planet Earth. Welcome to this auspicious time on this Earth!

I wanted to share about how I've been healed by the Japanese people who come to Sedona this past year. It's been quite a year, a bit of a roller coaster ride. But as I look back, I'm seeing how I reached out to the Japanese - through my interpreting, my tours, and my energy work - and although they say that they were healed by me and my presence, I'm realizing that they also healed me by their love and Presence with me! It's interesting how human relationships work, but I'm noticing yet again in my life that healing is not a one-way street. When healing takes place between people, it often takes in both directions. When we are a catalyst for healing, we also receive the benefits, the echoes, if you will, of that healing.

On Christmas Day I received a special email from one of my Japanese customers who'd been going through a lot in her life when we met. She received some of my energy work while in Sedona. She made the comment that the greatest gift for her during 2012 was getting to meet me! Wow, that was a truly special compliment! I need to frame that and post it in my office space. And when I think about it, meeting the Japanese - all of the beautiful, spiritual Japanese I've met this year - has been the greatest gift in my life this past year as well.

This brings me to the fact that I'm offering some Year-end Specials at this time, in terms of my energy work and products. Here's what I'm offering:

1) My Energy work - and Order of the Magi Readings - are 1/2 price! I'm offering a 50 min. session for $50. Also, I use Matrix Energetics more in my sessions now, so more can be done more quickly, too! (more at www.runningthebars.com) This energy work is great for your animals/pets, too, and can be done long distance as well as in person.

2) All Soul Bundles & Young Living oils are 30% off (Can send them out as gifts, directly to your people, too). www.soulbaskets.com shows you the details.

3) All my books are 1/2 price (www.changewithcourage.com)!

Let me know of your interest in any of the above by email - or phone (from my Contact Page on any of my websites) - and we'll arrange it right away.

Finally, when you go to my new main site, www.changewithcourage.com, you'll see a button on the top right hand side of my Home Page that you can use to call me: I'm available now for counseling and consultations through Keen.com. Please utilize my services there; or if you know of people who might appreciate my knowledge and wisdom, please let them know as well.

Highest Blessings of Light and Love in these Amazing, Changing Times... And Happy 2013 to All, too! Dancing heart~~~~

No comments: