Monday, May 26, 2008

New Second Edition Coming Out!

Just two days ago, I received the very first copies of the New Second Edition of my book, THE LAST ADVENTURE OF LIFE: Sacred Resources for Living and Dying from a Hospice Counselor! Wow, how exciting. It was so thrilling to have this beautiful new book in my hands -- truly, a bit like giving birth to a new being! I felt awed, humbled, deeply grateful, and incredibly joyful and thrilled all at the same time. It is wonderful to know that the information I have compiled will be getting out to the world in this new and unique way.

Findhorn Press has done a terrific job: The book has a tighter look than the first edition, a little more subdued and expressive of the bittersweet aspect of death/grief that combines with life/love/joy to make up the whole. It does include some new material, including some pieces that I've gathered from friends and co-workers in the field of death, grief, and healing. I invite you to see this new work for yourself. You can go to my website (www.thelastadventureoflife.com) or to Amazon.com for more info. Better yet, go to your local bookstore and order a copy :)

Many Blessings to you on this Memorial Day, Dancing Heart~~~

No comments: