Saturday, June 7, 2008

Recording of Recent Presentation Now Available

The 2nd edition of THE LAST ADVENTURE OF LIFE has now been released, and I had my first book presentation since its release earlier this week. The theme is around my new focus: "JOYFUL TRANSITIONS -- Bringing Death Back to Life," and I share some of the well-kept secrets of hospice.

It's been recorded so that you can listen to it. If you're interested, please go to www.ferryfolk.com. Then, scroll down to where my picture is under "Whidbey Writers Assn. Open House." Just beneath my picture is the recording. You can press the bent arrow to hear the recording (about an hour).

Blessings of Deep Peace, Grace, and Understanding, Dancing Heart~~~

p.s. Please pass this info on to anyone who you feel might appreciate. Also, please send me an email with any feedback you have. I'm still learning as I go ... ;)

No comments: