Thursday, November 20, 2008

Arizona Trip and Ho'oponopono

I've been readjusting to being back in the Seattle area after a magnificent trip to the Tucson/Phoenix/Sedona area. What beautiful energies I experienced on this informal Book Tour! Such lovely people nourished me and supported me through ten "gigs" in six days! I truly enjoyed a remarkable time, visiting churches, hospices, and even a bank that hosted me (for hospice volunteers) in Tucson! It renewed my commitment to share the message of my book and work -- I know it is needed in these changing, transformational times. It also reminded me of all the wonderful volunteering spirits that help to make hospice what it is... Thank you to all of you who are reading this who helped and guided me on this recent journey. And may we all be guided and strengthened as we together make the larger journey we are all on in these transformational times.

Upon my return, I met with a soul sister who told me about a healing book called Zero Limits. It's by Joe Vitale and Ihaleakala Hew Len, Ph.D., or "E" for short. It is a book about the Hawaiian Ho'oponopono system that incorporates the four short phrases I referred to a few postings ago -- "I love you," "I'm so sorry," "Please forgive me," and "Thank you." It turns out that these are very powerful phrases that one Hawaiian man used to heal a whole State Hospital in his native state. I will not spoil the fun for you and share any more details here. Let it suffice to say that this one book could change your life in a Huge Way if you practice what it preaches. We are truly in some amazing times with incredibly powerful healing possibilities coming to the fore! May we all keep on keeping on with what we know to be true. May we be encouraged by the new political climate that is afoot and a new incoming president who understands the Oneness of All, too.

Indeed, the times, they are a'changin', and we will be blessed for it and by it! Happy Thanksgiving to each of you, Dancing Heart~~~

No comments: