Sunday, November 30, 2008

How to Send Holyday Greetings to One Who May Be Very Sick or Facing Death

I just got this question on email, and I've decided to answer it here as well. I would say first and foremost, write/come from the heart! Be as open and honest as you can be with your friend. Let them know that you are concerned about them, that you wish the best for them, and that you still hope that they might be healed. Remember that there are all kinds of "healing," when you say/write this. And include this feeling as you write. Also, if you are someone who prays, let your friend know that you are praying for them; this almost always means a lot. Perhaps, too, you can remind them that their Spiritual Selves are completely whole and well, and that they can let their Spiritual selves guide and nourish their way...

Please also feel free to visit my website and links here and also share it with others ;) Additionally, I have developed some lovely gift baskets called Soul Baskets for those going through all kinds of transitions! Please visit this website for more information on these. During the month of December, I can send these baskets out with FREE SHIPPING. Just let me know that you saw my message here when you order.

Blessed Advent, and Happy Holydays! Dancing heart~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!