Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Music to My Ears


Recently, I gave a talk on "Joyful Transitions: Trusting the Cycle of Life" at a Sales Pros branch meeting in Thornton, CO. One of the women attending was so moved by my talk that she wrote the following reflection"

Awesome! Maria, herself, is healing. She has such a gentle soul and very spiritual. Her message is very much of our landscape today. So needed. She embodies a sense of deeper understanding and connection to over coming the fear of death. Her message of love of self, forgiveness, and respect of death does heal, does remove the sense of doubt and fear of aging and death. She leaves you with a sense of peace. I'm glad I didn't miss her talk.         -- Jan G.

Jan also shared with me personally these words: 
You really do have a way about you that not everyone has. Very soothing and healing but also meaningful, not condescending. Thank you.

Thank you, Jan! I can see that you really understood my message and "got" what I am about. I will be using your words here as often as I can - to see how I can make better inroads and reach more people with my talks.

If any of you reading this blog have any suggestions for me, in terms of where I might offer my talk(s) to help people shift their perspective and overcome fear of death - begin the conversation, if only in their own mind - please let me know. I'm open to considering all possibilities these days!

Highest Blessings of Light and love to all.

No comments: